Company is coming over, and they'll be here any minute! Quick! Time to spruce up the place and hide all the clutter, right? We've all been there at least once. Throwing all the odds and ends into a box and shoving that box into a closet never to be seen again...
So what happens when your guests leave? Do you bring out that box and put all those things away, or does it take a while? It took me a couple weeks to deal with mine after my dad's recent visit. Watch as I awkwardly sort through my shoebox of stuff that I meant to put away earlier, but didn't.
1. Practice what I preach- Don't put it down; put it away!
2. There's a bit I could just toss sooner and not let it clutter up my surface space.
3. Vocalize my thought process more while showing you how I sort.
4. Use labels for demonstrations, even though I know where things are going to end up.
5. Shoot videos in landscape, not profile.
When is the last time you went through one of your Mystery Boxes? Did you find any hidden treasures in there?